Ottawa Disc Golf Club

Reply to topic ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events -> OD MMX - Highway to Ettyville - July 31st - August 1st Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rob (Twirly)
TOSS Season Champion


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 499

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$200 added to the Pro pay out!

Ottawa has double from last year 14 and counting. Beauty Eh!

Jonhnny P
Twirly
Andros
Thumber
Adam
Mark with a K
Rob Duece
Rolly
OMR
Holly D
C-Cyle
Axefudge
Stacy
Steve Pike


maybe
K-Kyle?
Visser?


Last edited by Rob (Twirly) on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ottawa_adam
Deliverer of Democracy


Joined: 01 Jul 2010
Posts: 954
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it looks like my car woes are over: brand new one coming tomorrow.

That said, I def won't need to beg anyone for a ride.

I'm getting excited for my first ever tourney!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3774
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teaser....

Hole #10 just got a cut and a new home for the basket......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8489
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Pytel wrote:
Teaser....

Hole #10 just got a cut and a new home for the basket......


Nice. thumbsup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Roxie
Plaid Jacket Champion


Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 6947
Location: Dog River

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visser is out for the golf frown , but in for the Beef smile
_________________
If you can't win the event in regulation, try, try, try again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3774
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roxie wrote:
Visser is out for the golf frown , but in for the Beef smile


This is a good start. Diamonds are a ladies best friend..... smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lissyssil
Champion of Chains


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 2716
Location: Aylmer, QC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob (Twirly) wrote:

Marc Atos


Listen man, I may live in Quebec, but I'm 100% anglo!

That's Mark with a K, damnit!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Go Sens!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3774
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lissyssil wrote:
Rob (Twirly) wrote:

Marc Atos


Listen man, I may live in Quebec, but I'm 100% anglo!

That's Mark with a K, damnit!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Lighten up Francis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8285

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Pytel wrote:
lissyssil wrote:
Rob (Twirly) wrote:

Marc Atos


Listen man, I may live in Quebec, but I'm 100% anglo!

That's Mark with a K, damnit!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Lighten up Francis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM


BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! laughing
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinylfactory
Driver


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 402
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must understand something about Turly, he doesn't know the difference between Cs and Ks...that's why the two C/Kyles confuse him so much...

Oh, and whatever Turly says is only true when applied to the merchandise. Generally we keep him on a need-to-know basis, and it's a pretty short leash.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John Pytel
Sultan of Swill


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Posts: 3774
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinylfactory wrote:
You must understand something about Turly, he doesn't know the difference between Cs and Ks...that's why the two C/Kyles confuse him so much...

Oh, and whatever Turly says is only true when applied to the merchandise. Generally we keep him on a need-to-know basis, and it's a pretty short leash.


Calvin Klein clothing must just drive him krazy... smile

Poor Turly is what I say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mycarguyrob
Driver


Joined: 08 Nov 2009
Posts: 491
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COUNT ME IN TOO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinylfactory
Driver


Joined: 19 Sep 2005
Posts: 402
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

Are you in for the Beef Fantasy too?

Please let me know your name and division and I'll put you on the list!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8285

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinylfactory wrote:


Are you in for the Beef Fantasy too?



Bee, I never want to hear that from you again
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8489
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
vinylfactory wrote:
AH Yeah, the Deucemeister!

Good to have you on board! I believe that clear drinks like vodkas, gins, and blanco tequilas all accessorize very well with a soy surrounding, just to give you a heads up in your tournament planning...


Yes speaking of clear liquors does the Ottawa crew want to go in on another bottle of guts inspired tequila?

It doesn't have to be Patrone again although it was delish.


Ok what kind of tequila do we want? Another 26er? Or foot the bill for a 40?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8285

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
andros wrote:
vinylfactory wrote:
AH Yeah, the Deucemeister!

Good to have you on board! I believe that clear drinks like vodkas, gins, and blanco tequilas all accessorize very well with a soy surrounding, just to give you a heads up in your tournament planning...


Yes speaking of clear liquors does the Ottawa crew want to go in on another bottle of guts inspired tequila?

It doesn't have to be Patrone again although it was delish.


Ok what kind of tequila do we want? Another 26er? Or foot the bill for a 40?


same type and go big or go home
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8489
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
andros wrote:
andros wrote:

Yes speaking of clear liquors does the Ottawa crew want to go in on another bottle of guts inspired tequila?

It doesn't have to be Patrone again although it was delish.


Ok what kind of tequila do we want? Another 26er? Or foot the bill for a 40?


same type and go big or go home


That's the problem Patron doesn't come in a 40 only a 26er at the LC.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8285

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of the really good tequilas, scotch, etc are like this....just get a 26r
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andros
ODGC Presidents Cup Champion


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Posts: 8489
Location: Ottawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumber wrote:
most of the really good tequilas, scotch, etc are like this....just get a 26r


Thanks, but that doesn't really help me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Thumber
LNF Champion


Joined: 08 Nov 2007
Posts: 8285

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andros wrote:
Thumber wrote:
most of the really good tequilas, scotch, etc are like this....just get a 26r


Thanks, but that doesn't really help me.


then don't ask

my vote is higher quality in a smaller bottle over swill in a pail
_________________
meh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ODGC Forums Forum Index -> Other Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
RSS Feed for Latest Posts